2014 Chrysler Town & Country
For sale 2014 Chrysler Town & Country, 26k miles, Amerivan handicap fold-out ramp wheelchair conversion van by Eldorado National.
Handicap conversion operated with a key fob includes lowered floor, kneeling, fully automatic side fold-out ramp, side automatic power sliding doors, in-floor tie down rails, driver and passenger front EZ-Out seats, non-slip flooring.
This vehicle was processed by insurance as a flood vehicle. Both sliding doors lower door track modules were reached by water and both have been replaced. No other electronics were affected. This van has been thoroughly inspected and everything is in working order. It comes with a rebuild title, good to be registered and insured in any state.
All repairs were performed at our facility in Woodstock, IL. Upon completion of the repairs this vehicle has passed Illinois Safety inspection.
We can arrange delivery to your door. Please call us for details.
Handicap conversion includes:
– lowered floor from firewall to rear axle,
– key fob operation (the key fob operates the door, ramp and kneeling and is actuated with the simple touch of a button),
– side entry power automatic fold-out ramp (Amerivan features the industry’s widest and strongest side-door foldout ramp. Built from aircraft-grade aluminum, the 31”-wide ramp provides a 750-lb. rating for easy wheelchair access and ramp durability),
– kneeling system for easy wheelchair access (automatic load-leveling air spring suspension, this kneeling system features a dependable motor drive and effortlessly lowers the vehicle’s suspension, adjusting the incline of the ramp to a 9- to 10-degree angle for easier loading),
– tie-down rail system,
– power automatic sliding doors (both sides)
– EZ-Out removable front driver and passenger seats (removable seating, including both front seats, allowing the wheelchair user a front-seat view or the option of driving),
– more front-to-back floor length (Amerivan features a spacious wheelchair accessible van interior with more front-to-back length than most lowered-floor competitors. An additional 3” of space in the front firewall area leaves more space for wheelchair footrests, allowing you to ride comfortably in the front passenger position or even drive from your power chair),
– stainless-steel floor (more rigid than aluminum or galvanized steel, this lowered-floor design provides unmatched durability),
– non-slip flooring for safety and easy maintenance.
– back-up camera,
– DVD player with remote,
– FlexFuel E85 Ethanol
– hands free calling,
– satellite radio,
– voice recognition,
– leather seats,
– rear-bench footrest for third-row passengers,
– power driver seat with lumbar support,
– power windows and mirrors and more …